Thursday, June 30, 2011

Motorbike Ride

I arrived on a Friday night and by Saturday afternoon I was already seeing parts of Beijing that I never would have expected. We had been looking for an apartment and met up with a guy to visit one. To get us to the apartment we wanted to view, he called a friend and they both drove us to the apartment as passengers on their motorbikes. I found it pretty funny that after being in China for only about 15 hours I was already hitched up on the back of a motorbike driven by some Chinese guy in some of the craziest driving I have ever seen. I just had to take some movie footage. Unfortunately, the clip doesn't do it justice, but you can somewhat understand how I was feeling. I had to keep looking back to make sure that Michael was still behind me on the other motorbike with the other Chinese man!

No comments:

Post a Comment